Bug descriptions and titles.

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 12 08:40:41 GMT 2007

On lun, 2007-02-12 at 09:58 +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> Just a plea that we update bug descriptions and titles to be relevant -

The title of that bug had been updated to reflect what the bug is about.
Updating the description is extra work and I don't consider it that
useful. Usually the title is enough to summarize what the bug is about
and the comments have all the detailed information for whoever wants to
read them. Now different people have probably different workflows and if
anybody wants to spend efforts on bug descriptions he's welcome to work
on that

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher