Feature Freeze in Place, Tribe 5 Next Week

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 18 09:50:28 BST 2007

On 17/08/07, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Feature Freeze in Place, Tribe 5 Next Week
>
> Feature Freeze and Upstream Version Freeze are now in place.  From now
> until release we should be concentrating on polish and bug fixing.
>
> If you do want new packages, new versions of packages in or are still
> working on new features which you think will not add more problems
> than they take away please follow the Freeze Exception Process by
> filing bugs and subscribing ubuntu-release or motu-uvf as appropriate.

Would it also be possible to ask people to subscribe ubuntu-doc for
bugs which affect main? Or to ask them to write to the mailing list?

One of the main problems we've encountered over the various releases
in the docteam is to find out what new features are being introduced
late, and seeing if we can add something about them to the
documentation.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org