Will Firefox no longer be named Firefox?

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Tue Sep 26 19:38:07 BST 2006

Op di, 26-09-2006 te 10:51 -0500, schreef Paul Marshall:
> My initial email still stands for #2 -- why wouldn't someone
> (including ubuntu developers) with a security patch work directly with
> the moz foundation?

Hm, what do you think will happen if hundreds of distributions start
sending their patches for n different versions of Firefox to
Mozilla.org?  Will they hire a team of extra developers just to read all
those patches?  Fast response times (within hours/days) would be
necessary in certain cases, e.g. for security patches or when a serious
bug is fixed days before a planned release...

--
Jan Claeys