nspluginwrapper package

Scott Dier dieman at ringworld.org
Sat Sep 23 17:18:38 BST 2006

I'm sorry I haven't emailed out about this but I had worked up a package
of my own last week (sorry, its been busy with school having started
this month) and it stopped working a bit and crashed firefox once or
twice within an hour.  It worked *well* when it did work, but sometimes
it would just stop inserting itself as a plugin after showing a few
different flash sites.  Also, it doesn't look like a flash plugin to
noscript, so that sort of sucks, too. :)

I'm guessing a few more months of development will make nspluginwrapper
usable if its being actively worked on, but I don't have the resources
during my workday to hack on it in the near future.

Thanks,

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org>