nspluginwrapper package

Ahmed El-Mahmoudy aelmahmoudy at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 23 13:31:42 BST 2006

I've packaged nspluginwrapper but I don't have a 64-bit machine to test
it ! I know it has problems as someone called geser tested it and he got
compiling error, it said it needed a -fPIC compile/link option, anyways,
even when I apply a patch that adds this compile/link option it gave him
the same error.

Anyways, here's how I made the package: I followed the building steps in
the README, also I tried to mimic what I found in the
nspluginwrapper.spec (the README & spec file are in the orig tarball).
So what is needed is someone with a 64-bit machine (for example amd64)
would test it & hopefully try to fix that package, as I don't think I
can do any more in that package without an access to a 64-bit machine.

Thanks...