How long will 64bit Ubuntu users have to wait?

Scott Dier dieman at ringworld.org
Wed Sep 20 15:37:20 BST 2006

Also interesting stat from admittedly someplace pretty much on the
leading edge of things:

gurney:~> netgroup -m ubuntu1 | wc -l
225
gurney:~> netgroup -m ubuntuamd1 | wc -l
125

So over a third of the machines we have are 64 bit (and running as 64
bit) at this time.

Thanks,

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org>