NetworkManager?

Fabio Berta fabio at berta.ch
Mon Sep 18 14:47:55 BST 2006

Am Montag, den 18.09.2006, 13:48 +0100 schrieb Scott James Remnant:
> On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 14:27 +0200, Fabio Berta wrote:
>
> > I know, this was brought up before, but why is networkmanager still not
> > integrated into ubuntu?
> >
> Because it does not work correctly in most situations.
>
> Scott

Isn't that a bit rude to say? I mean, if it doesn't work correctly in
most situations, why is mostly everyone who owns a wlan card using it?
Don't get me wrong, I do not want to blame anyone, I'm just interested
to know why NM isn't ready yet. So if you could explain these
situations, where it doesn't work correctly a bit, I would be very
grateful!