kubuntu knot3 results

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) shot at hot.pl
Mon Sep 18 10:27:42 BST 2006

Constantine Evans:

> It certainly would appease most vi users to have
> nocompatible instead of compatible by default.

No, the *vi* users are the ones requesting compatible by default when
vim is run with `vi`, and nocompatible only when vim is run with `vim`.

> Is there _anyone_ who wants compatible set by default? Is
> there anyone who likes having vi go to the compatible version?

Obviously, the vi users (as opposed to the vim users). :)

-- Shot
--
I have discovered a truly remarkable solution to Fermat's
Last Theorem which this signature is too small to contain.