Compiz integration

Travis Watkins alleykat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:49:07 BST 2006

On 9/13/06, Fabio Berta <fabio at berta.ch> wrote:
> Well, my point is, all these changes just lead to a fork, and this is
> bad I think. So, instead of adding constantly new code, maybe one should
> try to bring it all upstream and stabilize it and get it into Ubuntu!

So instead of working directly with the creator of this "fork" to make
it stable and integrate it well you want us to try to convince another
project to take the changes from the "fork", stabilze the other
project after we've just gone and broken it from throwing patches at
it, then work to integrate it well? I think I'll take that first
option.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com