REVU DAY!

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 1 16:31:39 BST 2006

Hello everybody!

On Friday, August 8th we're going to have a fully-fledged REVU DAY and
are going to bring http://revu.tauware.de/ back on track.

I want to invite as many people as possible to this event and hope
you're all able to give a hand. If you submitted a package to REVU and
want to get it reviewed, it might be a good idea to show up as well, as
you'll be able to work together with the reviewers on your package.

With UniverseFreeze coming on at September 28th, we'll make an effort to
get all the goodness on REVU into Ubuntu.

See you on Friday - have a nice day,
 Daniel