Edgy in the news

Gabriel Puliatti foo at predius.org
Tue Oct 31 21:58:08 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 16:51 +0100, Michael Vogt wrote:
> I think we should make it clearer in the ReleaseNotes that using
> apt-get dist-upgrade means that people have to double-check for
> ubuntu-desktop after the upgrade.

Why should ubuntu-desktop be removed at all? If I try to remove
e2fslibs, I get the following from apt:

You are about to do something potentially harmful.
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as I say!'
 ?]

We could set ubuntu-desktop as required and have an ubuntu-server
package replacing it for server installs.

--
No violence, gentlemen -- no violence, I beg of you!  Consider the
furniture!

Gabriel Puliatti
foo at predius.org
predius.org