Is Ubuntu going to adapt Ice Weasel?

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at
Mon Oct 23 14:08:00 BST 2006

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:14:05 -0300 "Carlos Ribeiro" <carribeiro at>
>Back to the start of the thread... when are we going to hear the
*official* position on this? I mean, it's fine for we folks to discuss, but
I would like to hear something official (perhaps Matt Zimmerman, or even
Mark Shuttleworth, given the importance of Firefox for end users). Release
date is coming...

Well since the release candidate is out, I'd guess whatever is there is it
(Firefox although I haven't looked at the details of its configuration to
see which Firefox).

Scott K