Download Manager Idea

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Sun Oct 22 20:23:12 BST 2006

Op zaterdag 21-10-2006 om 13:17 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Samuel
Cormier-Iijima:
> [..] What I'm thinking of would be a download manager for the desktop.
> [...]

About a year ago I have talked to some Epiphany developer about
splitting off the download manager, and making it an independent,
replaceable and reusable application.

Some people will need/want a full featured download manager window,
others will prefer something simple like the current one in Epiphany.
Maybe this can also be done by splitting off the UI too--Mathusalem
might come into view here...

--
Jan Claeys