Please don't bother setting already-duplicated bugs to Rejected!

t u towsonu2003 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 01:05:26 BST 2006

I already sent this to ubuntu-bugsquad, but it seems it should be sent
here as well :)

Lex Hider wrote:
> [...]
(...)

>> I was wondering to what extent this could be fixed on the launchpad
>>  side. If it's a bad idea to reject duplicate bugs, why not make it
>>  impossible?

There is work going on about that:
https://launchpad.net/products/malone/+bug/3796 (a one year old bug)

thanks
the "helpful" bug triager in question

--
Please scan all attachments for viruses.
Or (though you might like Rodin) you might as well avoid "The Gates of