SPEC : Write Support For NTFS

Alien Technology French linux.fr at laposte.net
Wed Oct 18 16:37:21 BST 2006

Hello,

This is a good point to add a new advantage to ubuntu : if windows
crashes you can repair, by example a corrupted ntdlr, from inside
Ubuntu. Same if some files were corrupted by a virus.
The good way will be a warning when trying to mount an ntfs volume like
"Warning read only access, to enable write access do ......." . The
biggest problem on ntfs seems to have a real rights management.