Avahi init script fun

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Wed Oct 18 02:35:29 BST 2006

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 10:57:48AM -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 05:20:42PM +0800, Trent Lloyd wrote:
> > Well this change was made relatively late in the release cycle so
> > user bugs have only really started popping up in the last week or so.
>
> This change was made in August, in avahi version 0.6.13-1ubuntu1.

Hrm this is true what I said was really wrong, I guess a better
statement would be

"Now edgy is nearly out, lots of people are trying it and hence we've
had a number of bugs in the last couple weeks"

None the less unfortunately I didnt' have time to do up a patch in time
and I'm pretty sure we're in hard hard freeze now? So I guess this
behavior won't be changed for edgy but it's something I'll look at
making better for edgy+1

Cheers,
Trent

> --