edgy on x64: Request for extension of the /.hidden file

Brandon Holtsclaw imbrandon at kubuntu.org
Wed Oct 4 03:50:28 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 04:20 +0200, Alexander Orlov wrote:
> But: Writing the .hidden file the devs forgot the x64 people, that
> have also the following additional dirs on their machines:
>
> /lib32
> /lib64 (links to /lib)
> /emul (if you have installed fakechroot)

Thanks for pointing that out, me and Simon Edwards did the defaults for
that file and you are right, I forgot about the x86_64 specific
directorys, fixing that now, thanks

( in the future this might be better to file a bug against
kubuntu-default-settings on LP where this file hails from )

Cheers
--
Brandon Holtsclaw
imbrandon at kubuntu.org