How long will 64bit Ubuntu users have to wait?

Soren Hansen sh at linux2go.dk
Tue Oct 3 09:52:53 BST 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 07:47:42PM -0500, Kilz _ wrote:
> >I answered this very early in the thread.  There is no plan to
> >implement multiarch in Ubuntu at the present time.  Circumstances
> >could potentially arise which would change that situation, but until
> >then, it is not on the roadmap.
> Thank you for clearing that up. I thought it was just not being put in
> Edgy.  I was unaware that there was no plan to ever add it. That is
> truly sad.

It seems that you fail to understand that "There is currently no plan to
add it" is not the same as "The plan is to never add it". It's simple
boolean logic.

--
| Soren Hansen    | Linux2Go                  | http://Linux2Go.dk/ |
| Seniorkonsulent | Lindholmsvej 42, 2. TH    | +45 46 90 26 42     |