Will Firefox no longer be named Firefox?

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Sun Oct 1 19:01:28 BST 2006

Op vr, 29-09-2006 te 10:53 -0400, schreef Saad Shakhshir:
> Actually, it should be Ubuntu GNU/Linux, if you want to give credit
> where credit is due.  Debian goes by the name of Debian GNU/Linux.

You forgot to give credit to AT&T, BSD, MIT/Xorg, ISC, Apache, the
Python Foundation, GNOME, KDE (and Trolltech), XFce, Debian, HP, Sun,
IBM, SGI, Red Hat, Novell/SuSE, Mandriva, Easy Software, Fluendo,
Mozilla.org, Canonical and of course all the other companies and
individual contributors.  I propose we add all of them to the name of
our distro to give credit where credit is due.

--
Jan Claeys