please support

Alien Technology French linux.fr at laposte.net
Wed Nov 29 12:15:34 GMT 2006

Hello,

I do not understand where is a problem : ubuntu is developed by any that
wants to contribute.
If there is no turkish translation avalable it is only because no
turkish people do the job.

If there are some idiots into this government, we have some too in
France that voted the DAVDSI law.
[joke] Perhaps they got few money from Redmond?