Harddisk Encryption

rupert rupertt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 08:43:15 GMT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rupert <rupertt at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 24, 2006 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: Harddisk Encryption
To: Jeremy Schoenhaar <jeremy at fam-schoenhaar.de>

you can use luks-tools for creating the encrypted device.
I wrote a small GUI to manage encrypted LUKS-Volumes after they are created.

http://gnomefiles.com/app.php/CryptoMaster

But to have the option to encrypt the root partition by default during the
installation is
a very good feature request !

greetings

rupertt