Trying to find bugs in linux-source-2.6.17

Hervé Fache Herve at lucidia.net
Wed Nov 22 11:46:09 GMT 2006

Last time I tried the one in git (the one that is documented in the
Wiki), it had no tags for the Ubuntu versions. But Launchpad has the
source for all released kernels, so I did (without any kind of
success) study that.

The mistery of the restarting hard disk remains as dark as ever...

Thanks anyway!
Hervé.