Ubuntu burning team

Daniel Franzini daniel.franzini at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 13:20:13 GMT 2006

Well, i think we should start writing some scripts for ISO creation from a
(local or remote) repository, or to create a desktop ISO from a DVD. Also
simple things like extracting the boot sector and writing some documentation
on this stuff should be useful...i'm now porting some windows code and i
have no linux box right here...but as soon as i get to my linux box i will
start writing some doc..

can anyone setup some wiki in the pertinent website?!?

Do you guys prefer Shell Script or I can write those scripts in Python?!?!?!

--
Daniel

"Let us change our traditional attitude to the construction of programs.
Instead of imagining that our main task is to instruct a computer what to
do, let us concentrate rather on explaining to human beings what we want a
computer to do." (Donald Knuth)

"Yes, technogeeks can be funny, even if only to each other." (
http://www.boogieonline.com/revolution/science/humor/)"

"Man is driven to create; I know I really love to create things. And while
I'm not good at painting, drawing, or music, I can write software."
(Yukihiro Matsumoto, a.k.a. ``Matz'')