Pastebin command line util

Thilo Six T.Six at gmx.de
Sat Nov 4 19:45:49 GMT 2006

Martin Meredith wrote the following on 02.11.2006 16:45:
> Hey people!

<snip>

> cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf | pastebin
>
> and it would just send a URL with a pastebin URL.

In gentoo we had that (it´s a long time ago, when i used it)
it was part of it´s "libwww-perl" package

I miss that, too.

You should also look at:

# aptitude search webboard
 iB | 0.2.1-0ubu | webboard | Copy and paste to a public pastebin server

Maybe it´s possible to reuse some code.

> What do you people think about the viability of a program like this?
>
> I'm willing to code it up - it'd be an interesting programming exercise,
> and if anyone's interesteed in helping, lemme know.
>
> Regards,
> Martin Meredith

bye Thilo
--