System -> Administration -> Disks

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:42:32 GMT 2006

The package psydm (Storage Device Manager) works very nicely for me, and has
more options than disks-admin. (For example, I can tell it to automatically
mount a disk when I start the computer without having to edit any config
files!)

I don't know much about the licensing on that thing, but it does please me.
Perhaps until the Gnome folks get their own disks admin sorted, the next
release could include psydm by default. Perhaps it could be modified to have
a few nice pictures, some helpful tooltips, and other bits of extra
user-friendliness?

Bye,
Dylan McCall