Ubuntu shortcut spec? (Was: Urgent call for testing: Firefox 2.0RC3)

Toby Smithe toby.smithe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 20:02:54 GMT 2006

What could be done is to have the X server send out a key-press event on
receipt of a short-cut. However, programs would still need to recognise
these. I think it could reduce some of the work though. The keymaps
could define what keys give which shortcuts. However, it seems that this
is something for the X.org devs to do, not us...