Georgian Font/Language Support Issue/ttf-freefont and "D" letter confusion.

Ian Jackson ian at davenant.greenend.org.uk
Mon May 22 17:35:52 BST 2006

Vladimer Sichinava writes ("Georgian Font/Language Support Issue/ttf-freefont and "D" letter 	confusion."):
> BUT  This font has a big error. 2 Georgian letters are confused. After
> investigation
> I found out this package and with fontforge software  I've found
> erroneous georgian character in a .sfd source.

As you'll see from my response to your bug report, I think I've fixed
this with an upload of ttf-freefont.  Please do try the new package
and reopen the bug (or file a new one) if it's still wrong.

Ian.