ADSL/USB networking

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon May 22 11:37:49 BST 2006

Le lundi 22 mai 2006 à 00:41 +0200, Daniel Koć a écrit :

> Is there any Ubuntu project or developers interested in making this kind
> of configuration as easy as possible? I would like to help with my
> understanding what is needed to make them work and also with testing.

Hi,

You can read the mails on the other topic about that. If you use that
package to connect to internet and want to work on it to make sure it
works fine and out of the box I think that would be really appreciates
by users needing it. What is your experience with the current dapper
package? Does it work fine? What change do you think would be required
for it?

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher