fai-kernels package

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.net
Sat Mar 18 16:19:53 GMT 2006

Hi,

On 3/18/06, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> I currently have a dapper FAI server and I can install dapper clients
> using FAI without any kernel problem. But I had kernel problems when
> installing Breezy.

With the new fai-nfsroot package I sent you? But you must have made
some more changes, right? Please let me know, what it was altogether
that you had to change to get it going, and I'll make a package that
includes those changes, maybe we'll gte them into dapper if somebody
can upload them.

I checked the status of the fai-kernels package, it's not yet
obsoleted, it's neede, I assume with your successful installation you
took it from somewhere else, right?

So we need some help from some other developer on how to get the
fai-kernels package back into Ubuntu, synched from Debian unstable.

Henning