WPA support in NetworkManager

Frank Siegert hugelmopf at web.de
Fri Mar 17 12:57:50 GMT 2006

I almost don't dare to comment on this long discussion, but the latest Dapper
Development Status says about NetworkManager:

(network-magic)
  [...]
  have been investigating 0.6 and would like to recommend that we look at
  shipping that in dapper, along with wpa_supplicant -- with the extended
  release cycle it would still get more testing than I was expecting 0.5 to
  get. It also fixes a lot of damned irritating problems.

Just as an information, not to start the discussion again.