Evolution and spam

Lionel Dricot (aka Ploum) zeploum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:26:25 GMT 2006

My 0.02€ :

To train bogofilter, I simply toke the first message of my inbox and
learned it as ham with the cli. It was a short message.

Since then, I had very few error. Perhaps one or two the first day,
nothing else.

So, I suggest to package an already trained bogofilter on one simple
ham (ubuntu announce ?) that will be enough.