Evolution and spam

Aigars Mahinovs aigarius at debian.org
Thu Mar 16 17:02:19 GMT 2006

On 3/16/06, Dennis Kaarsemaker <dennis at kaarsemaker.net> wrote:
> In Dapper I switched from spamassassin to bogofilter but it's not useful
> at all since you can't mark messages as non-juk if they are no yet
> marked as junk. And thus bogofilter (same goes for spamassassin) cannot
> learn good tokens. You have to resort to the command line for this.

There is not much sence in training the bogofilter (and most other
filters) on what they have corectly identified as spam or non-spam:

http://lwn.net/Articles/172491/

As for initial clasification - if you do inital training, then you
have to resort to either command line or folder manipulation tricks.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius at debian.org