my experience with testing flight 5, your experiences? and why the delay is essential

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Wed Mar 15 23:36:20 GMT 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 23:48 +0100, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> On wo, 2006-03-15 at 17:31 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
>
> > Lee
>
> Lee, could you *please* stop being negative all the time. Ubuntu is
> aimed at everyone and many people don't know how to file bugs. They
> don't even know what a bug is so be glad they can report it.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to disrespect anyone, I thought I was just
stating the facts - that in any open source project most bug reports are
useless and that anything that can be done to improve the average
quality of a bug report and/or make it easier for developers to sort out
the good ones would help a lot.  I did not say anything about the users
who file these bug reports.

I think you must have misread my comments.

Lee