Flamerobin package

Bart Bakker bart_bakker at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 27 21:57:15 BST 2006

Hi,

I'm a developer of Flamerobin, a database administration tool for
Firebird DBMS. While Flamerobin is already included in the official
Debian package repository, it still misses from Ubuntu. For the Ubuntu
users, I've build a package of Flramerobin's latest release (0.7.2) for
Ubuntu linux systems. The package is already available on Flamerobin's
download area at sourceforge.net. However, we like to have the package
included in Ubuntu's official package repository, just like it is for
Debian.

The package has been build against libraries all available in Ubuntu's
repository.

Could you please tell what steps to take to get Flamerobin included in
Ubuntu's repository?

Thanks in advance,

Bart Bakker
Flamerobin.org