Ivan Krstic krstic at
Wed Jun 21 11:54:09 BST 2006

dave kempe wrote:
> There was a discussion and specification on ubuntu-server regarding such
> an idea. It might be best to take that there. Check the archives for the
> people involved.

This was the Ubuntu "express server" idea, which does not fully address
what Corporate Ubuntu Tools, as proposed, would. The express server idea
allowed for easy installation of themed servers (mail server, LDAP
server, etc), and we're actually addressing that right now via the
revive-tasksel spec. What Victor seems to want are actual desktop tools
and applets.

Ivan Krstic <krstic at> | GPG: 0x147C722D