Timed login? Asking for password?!

Joel Bryan Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 11:25:37 BST 2006

I was about to take my 3rd prelim exam this day, then the IT guys from my
school called me up for an emergency. They was asking why does all of the
computers was asking for the admin password?, isn't it risky to give that
password to more the 300 students who will take their exams online. I asked
them why does this happen, then I rushed to the IT dept, and troubleshoot
the problem, it seems that the newest update from the apt-proxy made this
happen......... arrg, I still have 3 more exams today... what happened with
the updates? is it intended be supposed to be that way?? And then if it is,
man, I'm in big trouble.
<?auth=DQAAAH4AAADGIeXNuwG7u8m4gB2j5tH1B19C5BR62sbm1M5nryAt4dJWnJBhQUz_pQofpflJBM8CMi_dfzOY_2LirrZABYT6-HzlxpbpI0kJSpbqPVnSq75jlpfLnAVZCp-rSd5GoUfwUnU06wA_dSs9e00fs_wOC8bZxfn90FjmIzAkWe3mlw>