Suspend2 (Dagobah's packages)

Steven Harms thisdyingdream at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 23:13:29 BST 2006

My point was is that there is a reason it is called a technical board,
because Mr. Garrett does not have veto power, and if he did I am sure it
would be listed on the page I correctly linked to.  Also with respect to
support, usplash was already given, but doesn't it cost many more man hours
in support for a totally broke suspend function that has not worked on any
computer I have tested it on?  Lets be real here, the only thing you guys
are really providing is stop energy.

Steven J Harms