embedded ubuntu?

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jul 16 21:52:38 BST 2006

Mark Reitblatt <Mark at Reitblatt.com> wrote:
> On 7/16/06, Anderson Lizardo <andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> >

> > So, in what things are you willing to help? Is anyone interested in
> > working with EmbeddedUbuntu? I currently have little free time to
> make
> > big contributions, but I certainly can dedicate some time if more
> > people volunteer to help.
>

> How about starting off by naming it �bunutu? (micro-buntu)

It's possible, but I personally find it very difficult to search for
this name on eg. Google, while "EmbeddedUbuntu" returns pretty much
unique results. What about using this name only for the logo and
another, ascii-readable name for texts? (I don't really have any
preference for a name actually).

Anyway, I don't think we should concern with this now given that the
project doesn't even exist (it's just a spec).

[PS: I avoided writing the name you suggested because my Firefox is not
 showing non-ASCII characters correctly, not sure why]

Regards,
--
Anderson Lizardo