Nautilus Bugs

Steven Harms thisdyingdream at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 04:16:34 BST 2006

Greetings,

As I was browsing launchpad today, I noticed that there is a plethora of
confirmed nautilus bugs and I am curious if there has been any progress, or
if nautilus is effectively dead?

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/10760
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/7560
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/8764
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/9243
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/9245
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/9247
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/9722

All the above bugs plus a bunch more have been in Launchpad since 2004, with
no apparent updates or resolution.  Being that nautilus is a core desktop
component, this is a bit alarming.  Anyone have a status update as to
nautilus stagnation, or is it simple a matter that the bugs need to be
triaged?  Many of these bugs were also reconfirmed for the dapper release
and never addressed, so my fear is the former is true.

Regards,

Steven Harms