quick question

Dokuro dario.soto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 04:58:12 BST 2006

first, a big hellol to every ubuntu user, I am Dario Soto and I just
reacently added my self to this list, i was wondering a few things, i
know there are topics on the page to get started but i have this doubt
as how to find the ubuntu code and how do i get acces to it AND where
do i ask about it like i am feeling like i might work on a mouse
aplication. and second (yeah right second) i can't find the place on
the web page where i add a laptop to the list to try it out... and i
kinda missed burned the ubuntu 5.10 cd, and i might try the draper
drake!... oh well i am really interested on the mouse thing so ...
thank you in advance (also the webpage).