Dist-upgrade testing

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Fri Jan 27 20:14:55 GMT 2006

Anyone else have problems dist-upgrading with LVM breezy->dapper? A
couple weeks back it wouldnt find the LVs for me and as such failed to
boot.

I'll be able to try that next week, but in the mean time if anyone else
experiences this might be a good time to talk.

Note, I was using kubuntu-desktop and not ubuntu-desktop, there may be
some package not in the kubuntu seed?

Trent

Trent Lloyd <lathiat at bur.st>
Bur.st Networking Inc.