Problems with getting commit rights on the ubuntu-doc svn repo

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Sun Jan 22 20:21:21 GMT 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 18:19 +0000, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Matthew East wrote:
> > We'll need to convert the docteam over to bzr and get it hosted on the
> > supermirror, hopefully this will be possible post-dapper. I've always
> > been worried about moving to bzr for the docteam because of the nature
> > of the project but it seems that binding to a central branch may permit
> > us to work in a centralised way and adopt bzr nonetheless :)
> >

> Yes, this assumes that the "bound branches" feature of bzr has landed.
> Martin?

The bound branches feature branch is in the queue to get fully reviewed
and thus landed once our branch formats management branch lands. That
branch has 4 items left to complete to allow it to go through the review
process:

 * two additional format-agnostic upgrade tests
 * cleanup remains of check_format in the BzrBranch constructor.
 * fixup test_outside_wt.test_http_log to use the improved support code

All of which I plan/hope to have done on Tuesday.

Cheers,
Rob