ltsp-utils: ldm and focus

François Périchon francois.perichon at univ-lille2.fr
Thu Jan 12 10:49:05 GMT 2006

Hi,
Our ltsp/breezy installation is now up and running since december.
I observed that users get confused with the login window losing focus
when mouse pointer is not on the window.
A lot of the users continue to enter their login or password without
noticing nothing is written in the edit box.

Should I file a bug report for this?
The status of ldm is not clear to me. Is it a piece of upstream ltsp
project or something specific to ubuntu?
--
François Périchon
Service informatique