Notification suggestion...

Christian Hammond chipx86 at chipx86.com
Sat Feb 4 02:34:36 GMT 2006

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 08:31:56PM -0600, Ben Woosley wrote:
> So I know this isn't the proper way to submit patches, but for now I'm
> claiming ignorance.  I'd be happy to read up on the proper (presumably
> launchpad-based) alternative.
>
> To remove the extra whitespace below the notifications, as discussed
> earlier:

This isn't even going to be a consideration in the next version. I'm
redoing parts of this.

The new version with the new slightly improved look will be available
hopefully this weekend.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond         <>  The Galago Project
chipx86 at chipx86.com       <>  http://www.galago-project.org