*****[netclusive] SPAM-ERKENNUNG***** Re: Mounted Drives do not appear on the desktop

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:16:24 GMT 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.netclusive.de", has

Content preview:  > > I use the disk mounter applet for that. If you
  insert an usb stick, > > an icon shows up on the gnome panel. When you
  need to umount it, you > > simply click on it and select umount. I
  find that a lot easier to > > deal with than trying to find the icon
  for the usb device on my > > desktop hidden behind multiple windows. >
  > Well, anyone can have his alternate solution for this, but I still
  think > disks should mount on the desktop by default. Or do you
  suggest we place > disk-mounter in the default panel layout (I would
  advise against > this :) ) ? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 RCVD_BY_IP             Received by mail server with no name
 100 USER_IN_BLACKLIST      From: address is in the user's black-list
 0.1 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list