*****[netclusive] SPAM-ERKENNUNG***** Re: Mounted Drives do not appear on the desktop

Manu Cornet lmanul at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 12 19:38:39 GMT 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.netclusive.de", has

Content preview:  Hi ! > I use the disk mounter applet for that. If you
  insert an usb stick, > an icon shows up on the gnome panel. When you
  need to umount it, you > simply click on it and select umount. I find
  that a lot easier to > deal with than trying to find the icon for the
  usb device on my > desktop hidden behind multiple windows. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 100 USER_IN_BLACKLIST      From: address is in the user's black-list