xserver-xgl update?

Marco Cabizza mc at newglobal.it
Wed Feb 8 20:30:03 GMT 2006

What's kind of ANNOYING is that Novell didn't actually release ANYTHING.
The release page screams something like "hey bro, look at this stuff,
cool aye? COMPILE IT ON YOUR OWN FROM CVS if you like it". Which *might*
have problems as CVS is always CVS :)

Before any arguments we should wait for a release, unless you don't want
to cvs co all the xserver tree...

Oh and of course I don't want to fight with Novell, I've had enough of
reading the whole discussion :)

~marco