mubuntu mezzo ubuntu?

John Richard Moser nigelenki at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 05:35:22 GMT 2006

Does anyone have any desire for Ubuntu to be distributed with Mezzo, the
SymphonyOS DE?  I'll beta test if anyone's interested, but I have nfc
how to make Mezzo work or anything.

It looks cute.

     new problems waiting out there.
                                                  -- Eric Steven Raymond

     We will enslave their women, eat their children and rape their
     cattle!
                                      -- Evil alien overlord from Blasto