Non-free drivers (Re: Invitation to ubuntu developers)

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 1 17:58:09 GMT 2006

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 12:04:07AM -0500, Tim Schmidt wrote:
> Sorry.  It's heartfelt stuff.  I'd genuinely like to know more about
> your train of thought than 'we have users, lots of them seem to like
> this 3D stuff'.

I haven't said anything like what you placed in quotation marks above, or
made any public statement on the subject as yet, so please don't
characterize me prematurely.

There will be an involved discussion on this subject among the governing
bodies of Ubuntu (myself included) and the outcome will be shared with the
community.

--
 - mdz