ubuntu-desktop's dependency on gnome-orca

Alex Jones alex at weej.com
Sat Aug 26 12:41:59 BST 2006

Hi Matthew

I was suggesting that the choice to install a11y tools could simply be a
part of Ubiquity.

If nobody wants to change Ubiquity, then at least just install
ubuntu-a11y by default (so the end effect is the same - a11y tools by
default) and if people want to remove it they can do so without removing
ubuntu-desktop.

--
Alex Jones <alex at weej.com>